Rejected Deathmatch

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by [BiG]zombie_slayerXD, Aug 19, 2014.

?

Should we have deathmatch on the servers?

Poll closed Sep 2, 2014.
  1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I believe having deathmatch in the server would make dieing not as big of a deal because you dont have to sit doing nothing for 5-10 minutes,and would allow those people to have fun while the wait and make being dieing from rdm not as mad because they dont have to do nothing for 10-15 minutes and allow the amount of people who scream an occupance to calm down and have some fun while dead,i believe it would allow the servers to be a little bit calmer and more enjoyable,thanks for you reading this and i hope you will consider it as well!

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

-1. as much as i like this idea, this would create server lag. This has been suggested numerous times.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Please search before making suggestions.

[​IMG]

This has been suggested countless times and has been turned down every time.

Quoted in a similar suggestion;

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Really?my bad,sorry

5. PwnerOfThePeanut

PwnerOfThePeanut Serious Member

This has been posted multiple times, and on top of that, it would crash the server more often than it does without.

6. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.

Okay i'm done.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

no.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  7. waitin for that warning

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. lol

I say FUCK DA RULEZ

also didnt even realise it was old someone posted it in sb

• Like Like x 1
  9. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

I was gonna say "yea" but its no because lag, it would've been deathmatch for players who weren't killed by the world/non-slain

10. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

Has been suggested and denied numerous times before. The posts after the explanation from Sinz have been off topic. There is no more need for this thread to be open, topic locked. Oh yeah, and this thread is way old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.