Denied Xproplayer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Xproplayer, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Xproplayer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40782481
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It wasn't meant to be RDM, I was banned because I killed 3 people as an innocent, what happened was I wanted to test the frag grenade cook time so that i could use it to my advantage, so I bought one when I was innocent and walked into an open area so no one would walk into a hallway behind me, and said in voice chat, everyone I'm going to test out a frag grenade cook time, dont sit next to me. And then 3 people got blown up, I explained to the Admin steven what happened and he did a slay next round 4 rounds in a row, I understand it was an accidental kill but i'll serve the slays, I alt tabbed out of garrys mod to get some food, alt tabbed back in about 30 minutes later and saw I was 5 day banned and couldnt rejoin, i don't understand why I would have been slayed for the next 4 rounds and then banned. the fact is im about to buy vip and I wanted to have as much knowledge about the items on the server, and now because of it i'm banned from one of the servers that most people play on.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I did the talking in voice chat, but my explanation is above.​

2. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I banned you for Mass RDM 4+ because you cooked a grenade and blew up four people to which you admit too. I originally put 4 slays because I was going to use discretion and let you serve all your slays, but because you have another active ban I decided to ban you instead. With this said your appeal has been denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.