Summer Contests!

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Twisted, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Twisted

Twisted VIP

With life around the corner instead of playing for games were playing for points adding up to 50k or the rank of Noob

Rules and Clarifications:
    -One winner per contest however you may win multiple ones and stack the prizes as you wish.
    -Absolutely no truces. You may ask T buddies to help but no 'lemme kill you for a contest'. I will personally curbstomp you in front of a chucky cheeses parking lot if you do.
    -No RDMing.
    -Challenges must be completed in one round.
    -No singing Justin Bieber songs while doing the tasks.

1. Get 15 Dragonov headshot kill. No AFK kills. You must be a Traitor and this must be recorded. Prize - 10k
    v2. get 10 Dragonov headshots for half the prize. No AFK kills. Video or damage logs will be accepted. Prize - 5k
    2. Kill 10 people with tripwires. No pushing AFKs into them either. You must be a traitor, and you must prove it with damage logs. Guns aren't allowed either so I hope you're good with props. ; ) Prize - 15k
    3. Get 4 harpoon kills. Triple harpoons are not allowed, must be recorded, and you must be a traitor. T buddy kills do not count. Prize - 25k
    v.2 No luck with harpoons? Why not jihad? Take out 8 folks and show damage logs for proof, throw in a video for giggles for a half prize. Be sure to warn your T buddies first or else. ; ) Prize - 10k

This portion ends on the last day of the world

Bonus Contest: Most Staff Kills Using Only the Raging Bull

This portion is be decided by points. They will be calculated the following way:

Trials: 20 per per kill.

Moderators: 35 points per kill.

Admins: 50 points per kill.

Lead Admins: 150 points per kill.

Owner: 2000 points for kill.

(This section was proudly stolen from @captain-vodka )

Rules:
    Absolutely no RDM. If it is RDM it doesn't count.
    You must provide damage logs or recordings with the date.
    No staff v staff killing on empty severs. You will be disqualified.
    Cant use old videos/screenshots
    START DATE: 21 June
    END DATE: When I feel like ending it

Person with the most points when I end the contest will be given a shellshocking 50,000 POINTS

Leaderboards:

Questions:
    Can staff participate in the bonus contest? Absolutely. The more, the merrier.
    What do you mean for half a prize for the silent pistol kills? Instead of 30$ of goodies you get 15$ ; )
    So the prizes are separate...? Yes. If you do 1 and 3 then you can get VIP+ and 30$ if you so choose.
    WHY IS THIS SO HARD?! For Science.
    What about shitbox hits? Do those count? After some thought, and since shitboxes aren't your fault, I will accept them as nonmisses if it is an obvious hit.
    If a staff member suicides before I can get the last kill does it count? Sorry, no. This isn't meant to be easy. ;D
    Does killing AFK, or temporary AFK, staff count? As long as they don't have AFK in their name then yes.

Good luck and ask if you have questions <3

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  2. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Isn't this already a contest?

3. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

A stolen contest, with different prizes. So sort of the same as the other one I suppose, just slightly different.

4. Twisted

Twisted VIP

Instead of games its points and instead of a Huge its a raging bull and some other changes

5. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

I feel so cheap and used ;_;

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. Twisted

Twisted VIP

7. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

He did for my lotto pot I made. Everything copied. D:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. MtnDewBunney

MtnDewBunney Regular Member

Do they all have to be recorded???

9. Ahem tripwire kills ahem

10. MtnDewBunney

That cheap you can't use your old one

11. Twisted

Twisted VIP

You cant use old videos from other contests no exceptions. and it can be video or logs.

12. ...
    You can't just bend the rules out of no where

EDIT: Re read the rules, yup nothing about old vids

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

That's not fair. You edited that in the rules after he won.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. MtnDewBunney

So all the winners from the first post could just come over and claim for thing they have all ready won that's not fair at all give no one a chance

15. At least half prize @Ghost as it didn't state in the rules you had to use new vids...

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. MtnDewBunney

Absolutely no RDM. If it is RDM it doesn't count.
    You must provide damage logs or recordings with the date.
    No staff v staff killing on empty severs. You will be disqualified.
    Cant use old videos/screenshots
    START DATE: 21 June
    END DATE: When I feel like ending it

17. MtnDewBunney

Do we have to have vid's

18. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

You're quite right, earlier when I posted I saw nothing of the sort stated about not using old videos/recordings. Granted, you're being a smidgen cheap by doing this, but it didn't say anything about this before which is what we're pointing out in the first place.

• Agree Agree x 1