Rejected Spec DM

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Red, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Now before you rape this thread, lemme just say my thang.

1. Yes, this has been suggested before, but still, it's been long enough for it to be reconsidered. I mean, we have a lot more people in the community now to give their say.

2. Lag: I've been playing on a server that has dm. So far, it hasn't crashed nor lagged AT ALL.

3. People suiciding to !dm.

On this server I'm playing on, no one suicides to play !dm. None. Basically !dm is just a temp rdm spree mode AFTER playing the game. If ever this was released, true, there might be a lot of suicides to play !dm, just like when the db was released, everyone you saw was holding it. But as time goes on, people will want to play the game again because: a. The time you can deathmatch will decrease as more people suicide, because deathmatch ends when the round ends, and b. People will get overdosed with deathmatch so they will veer away from it.

4. (concerning issues I saw in other posts)

a. Spawncamping

You spawn where you can spawn when the round starts; basically everywhere, so it's nearly impossible to spawncamp.

b. Just Alt-tab

When you alt-tab, you don't know what's happening in-game. The round may have started and you could have been preyed on by a T. You could have missed a Harpoon Wars (oh the horrors). Rounds can end after a while or even just a few seconds after you alt-tab to check on shoutbox.

c. This:

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

1) People can search for the reasons on why this is never getting added. No need to coddle them and walk them through every step of the way.
    2) Lag still happens on servers with Spectator DM. It may have improved since then, but it's still quite apparent once in a while.
    3) People's experiences will drop if they are allowed to simply access Spectator DM once they're either dead or slain (yes, you can access it when you are slain as well). We want everyone's experiences to be spectacular, but if people are getting punished for RDM, but are still able to access some form of gameplay, then the entire system of punishment would be pointless. It's better for Spectator DM to NOT be added.
    4a) Wrong. I've easily spawn trapped people in another server whenever Spectator DM started. The system being implemented may be different across different servers, but it is VERY EASY to spawn camp others.
    4b) That is for people who get punished. That's very simple to do and something you don't have to mention.
    4c) Pointless comment to a pointless suggestion.

3. -1 spec dm is shite and everyone can hear the shots and see the shot marks of spec's weapons, i've played on a server that had spec dm and you will constantly get shot at by specs (trolling)

4. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

Raped.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

-inf

6. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

-1 sorry red

7. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

No

8. Tim

Tim VIP

-1 influneces rdm

9. -1, laggy, I hate the greey textures, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.