Resubbmission of all of my fun rounds (beside headshot)

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by korangedragon, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Gravi gun round: A round where everyone gets a gravi-gun. 20 points for a regular kill 50 for fall damage kill. and then there is the 100 for most kills and last alive.

Juggernaught round: Another round i came up with for fun. There is one or 2 players with a fuck load of health. Like a lot and the only way to kill that juggernaut is with grenades and harpoons. The juggernaut has to have a lot because of the damage harpoon does. This is just an idea i came up with. The juggernaut would have to have a basic weapon though because we don't want juggs running around with acrs do we. wec could also just have regular people with weapons.

Flare gun: Every one on the server gets a flare gun with infinite ammo. 1st rule would be that going in the water would have to be slayable or find a way to make the water hut you. 2nd upgrades would not apply. 3rd no camping.

2. +1 to the flare and the juggernaut, not the newton launcjer one. But for slaying for going in the water that is kind of stupid, unless they camp next to the water. If they happen ro be next to the water let them go in, as long as they dont camp there, or in that area.

3. well i think that water would be too unfair. When someone hits you, you should pay for it. It should not be a way out. BUT slayable is a little harsh.

4. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

I think water sources should only stop flames once, after that, It should'nt do anything.

5. ehh, that would be hard to detect, unless you mean once for everyone, that would be most likely easier to code.