Completed Report against SavannahCute

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Han, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Han

Han       VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    SavannahCute
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:7895499
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    TTT_Innocent motel, or something similiar.
    Time of Occurence:
    around 7:50 EST.
    Reason For Report:
    The round had just started, and I was a detective. Alongside me was SavannahCute. We went into the detective room, and she then invited Bsun Sora into the detective room. This is a problem, as it's called the detective room for a reason. I told her not to, but she still did.

Then when Bsun gets in, she promptly pops a cap in my head with a colt. SavannahCute ID's my body, and says something like "Who killed him :3" when it's obvious.

When I asked her WHY she did this, she said "Because reasons, because of the love between us." ( Us meaning Bsun Sora and Savannah. )

After talking to some people on the shoutbox, I have learned that this is metagaming.

@Master was present. Not sure if he heard it.

I have no proof, but I'm expecting SavannahCute to repeat what she said. She's a mod, and I doubt she would lie. . . Right? :)
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  3. Sora

Sora S-Senpai notice m-me! VIP

I actually said "shhhhh don't tell or I'll kill you ;)" and she probably valued her life more than killing me... :p Sneaky T ways~

4. Han

Han       VIP

Though it's not for me to decide, I feel like this isn't a good reason. She could have atleast called you out before she died, or pulled out a jackhammer. There were numerous ways she could have killed you / fled / called you out, yet she did none of that.

5. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello Luke Skywalker,

I'm afraid your report is un-clear, but allow me to make what I can from it. Both you and SavannahCute were Detectives and Savannah allows bSun Sora to enter, whom soon shortly after shoots you and walks away with Savannah.

Here is a picture of the log to prove this claim:
    [​IMG]

If this is true, then it is in fact a form of Meta-gaming. She had clear knowledge of the events that had occured but chose not to act upon it. We don't have clear punishments for it other than Admin discretion, therefore we will allow Savannah's alibi and her Admin's (@Thorn) verdict to close the case. I'm confident an apology and a promise to change this mind-set while playing on our servers would suffice.

Thank you for your patience,

POP STAR

6. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

I´m sorry,
    yeah i did do this and it was really really stupid of me. I didn't know anything about this rule (Also i didn't see it in the rules)

Don't blame Sora it's my foult, I accept the punishment.

7. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

ThIs has been dealt with. thank you for the report it helps greatly when assessing mods on the way that they play//do their moding duties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.