Invalid Report against James the libertarian guy - mod

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by FurryKats, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    James the libertarian guy - mod
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Unknown
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    DatMap
    Which Round:
    2nd from last
    Time of Occurence:
    2:40AM
    Reason For Report:
    So I heard from him that using the glitch to get into the T room was slayable, I understood that rule to the very tip, so only if I am a T I will use it.

Pre round, I jumped in there and I stared at the opening in the floor and waited for the round to start, I was a T.
    If I was inno I would have jumped out because I fully knew using that glitch is slayable.

So when I die, he slays me for the reason of using the glitch.

AT what given time did you not understand that IF T I can use that glitch.
    If an inno or detective were to, they would be slayed for it.
    Do you still not understand that I was a T, and IF I was an inno I would jump out as I said I was staring at the opening in the floor.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I was a T at the start of the round, so being in a T room is not slayble even if I use a glitch to get in there.
    http://i60.tinypic.com/28tjfbm.jpg Evidence I was a T​

2. James Morales

James Morales May Liberty flourish once again VIP

3. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

Yes, but I was a T, you cannot slay a Traitor for being in the T room even if I used a glitch to get in there before hand

4. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

Using that glitch periode is slayable even if you are a T. had you used the T-door which can get you killed it would be allowed, but using a bug//glitch//exploit is just not allowed.

5. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

Even if I was a T???
    So I am allowed to be slayed for being in the T room, as a T?
    Doesn't make sense

6. Thorn

The fact that you entered the room via an illegal way is slayable. In this case as aT you can be teleported but for you, you have already been warned before by James about entering the room through a glitch

7. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

You weren't just doing it as a T that one round, you had done it multiple times even after he warned you that using the glitch would result in the slay. Why do you think I was destroying the tables? You kept on using the glitch every round.

8. Thorn

Report invalid topic locked

9. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

No one warned straight just me, so I kept doing it and running out just for fun, not staying in there, I onyl stayed in there because I was a T

10. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Since when was using that slayable?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.