Invalid Report against Espurr

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Xproplayer, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Espurr
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:44348388
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    ttt_innocentmotel and then ttt_forest_final
    Which Round:
    Last round on innocent motel and first round on forest final
    Time of Occurence:
    9:30am approx
    Reason For Report:
    Espurr has commited two acts of rdming, and he belives that he can do whatever he wants because he can just slay himself afterwards, both acts of rdm were 100% intentional and not even remotely accidental, if a non staff member did these, they would be in very big amounts of trouble, yet he does it TWICE, and literally gets a slap on the wrist, he only slayed himself once for two acts of rdm, even though it should have been 1 slay, and then another slay 2 rounds on top of that for a total of 3. The first act of RDM is shown in this youtube video, we believed an afk person was the last traitor, and he shot the player before the round ended, and actually threatened to throw a grenade, but I TOLD him I was recording and I would report him so he instead shot the player. The youtube video in question is here:

The second act of RDM was at the start of forest final, the round started, and Espurr, Lady Vanilla, and Myself were traitors, he started talking about how he wanted to knife lady but then did it anyways since he believes he is above the law. The damagelogs show in the screenshot show it was a knife and not any other form of damage that was done, indicating there was no chance it was accidental rdm. Screenshot here: http://i.imgur.com/8PcbRH6.jpg
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    # 563 "Xproplayer" STEAM_0:0:40782481 1:34:50 104 0 active
    # 587 "RITKIT" STEAM_0:0:16978833 07:46 124 0 active
    # 556 "StudMuffin" STEAM_0:1:95561060 2:19:09 64 0 active
    # 577 "RedPanda" STEAM_0:0:54197081 33:01 239 0 active
    # 569 "Noctorious" STEAM_0:1:41811719 41:30 88 0 active
    # 565 "Amelia in Chains" STEAM_0:1:41040665 1:12:46 135 0 active
    # 570 "Espurr" STEAM_0:0:44348388 39:29 114 6 active
    # 574 "MrEvanJ" STEAM_0:1:64070253 37:30 109 0 active
    # 584 "Skales," STEAM_0:0:24186401 15:03 286 0 active
    # 575 "Lady Vanilla" STEAM_0:0:78772913 36:14 86 0 active
    # 576 "w-i-l-l-i-s" STEAM_0:0:58458331 36:13 55 0 active
    # 579 "Erwic" STEAM_0:0:60764154 24:24 108 0 active
    # 581 "FiR3 & Ic3" STEAM_0:0:20889746 18:17 127 0 active
    # 582 "EBOLAS" STEAM_0:0:85924898 18:16 151 0 active
    # 585 "Direct 5" STEAM_0:0:55530605 10:37 286 0 active
    These are the active players on the server, though only EvanJ, myself, StudMuffin, Noctorious, and Redpanda would have been paying attention.

Evidence piece 1:
    Evidence piece 2:http://i.imgur.com/8PcbRH6.jpg

2. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

Seeing as I am directly involved in this I would like to bring up the first evidence. As you can see he killed an AFK in overtime and if you look at the rules you are allowed to kill afks in overtime. (http://www.seriousttt.com/rules/) I will be tagging his admin @FrostedBlade

3. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Hello Xproplayer, Yes I was saying that jokingly, I am not going to lie about that, But I play responsibly, I slay myself for my bad actions.

With your first piece of evidence.

Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 11.53.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 11.54.03 AM.png
    As you can see It was overtime when I killed him.

And on your evidence piece 2, please see the second person I killed within the next 2 seconds I missed the knife on him and killed @Lady Vanilla and then no-scoped the other guy in the face.

I will tag my admin @FrostedBlade to give his verdict

EDIT: Extra log to where I slain myself for accidentally killing Lady Vanilla
    Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 12.03.44 PM.png

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

considering how you said on voice chat how you wanted to knife lady but they were a traitor, and how a knife is an extremely direct attack, I find it very unlikely that you just happened to miss the knife on someone you already admitted to wanting to knife.

Also in terms of you shooting during overtime, if you slow down the video (like this ) you fired the first shot before overtime started, since you seem to know the rules so well, I think you should have the control to wait an extra SECOND before firing on someone.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

The first kill is NOT RDM, its' clearly overtime, i don't even know why you bothered to report it.

The second appears to be crossfire.

Espurrs words don't influence whether something is RDM, and the words appear to be crossfire.

Also @Lady Vanilla is a trial mod and would have been able to see and make the verdict himself regarding if it was crossfire & due to the no slay it cleary was crossfire.

In the future i'd recommend not reporting RDM offences that you didn't get RDM'd in to avoid false reports.

None the less, @FrostedBlade can draw the official conclusion regarding this report.

If @Lady Vanilla could give his input & thus assure it was crossfire and not RDM, im sure you would be at ease.

6. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Yeah, and that's why I bought a knife, to kill someone. I missed and killed Vanilla then killed the other guy to make sure there were no witnesses. Like the Traitor should play (Minus accidentally killing your T buddy)

7. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I just linked a video that shows the kill was not during overtime, it was before it by a slight margin. And why are you commenting on this, you are not handling the case, you are not being reported, and you are the the original poster, please read the rules here http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/posting-on-staff-player-reports.14605/

8. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

I've had such mistakes happen before, joking about doing something with it then actually happening. It's not an unbelievable event, more than possible. Given the clutter of players that were in the area, I can confidently say Espurr had missed with his knife and hit me. He knows better than to purposely knife a T buddy, even jokingly, as he'd be reprimanded for it, and not too lightly.

To add to this, I can also confirm Espurr slaid himself for his mistake.

9. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

Consider me that & any staff can comment and give input, thanks but don't tell me the rules darling.

Also he does the first damage at 0:00, which is technically overtime because there is NO regular round time left, thus making it overtime.
    [​IMG]

10. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

At this point the only people commenting should be his admin or people directly involved.

11. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

Hello Xproplayer, thank you for taking the time to file this report. We take staff abuse very seriously here at STTT.

As for your first report of RDM, Espur killed the AFK after the game had entered 'Overtime'. As @MrEvanJ and @Carned pointed out, players are allowed to kill AFK players when the round reaches 'Overtime'. There is a noticeable period of time in which Espurr begins shooting the AFK player before 'Overtime' has officially started. I would say about 0.4 seconds at most. This can be attributed to client ping and connection speed. Nonetheless, the amount of time that was left before Espurr began shooting the AFK player is negligable.

For your second report, Espurr had issued a slay on himself for RDM'ing Lady with the knife, as seen in his edit.

This report has been found INVALID. Thank you for taking the time to report suspected abuse, but in this case, no abuse is present.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.