Invalid Report against Darth West

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by platty, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. platty

platty New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Darth West
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:79693427
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Teen Room/random map
    Which Round:
    Detective/Innocent
    Time of Occurence:
    3:50 am
    Reason For Report:
    Darth West has proven to be very incompetent several times towards his "job" as a moderator. He falsely slayed me twice, not even bothering to allow me to explain myself or even bother to read the report which is obvious he doesnt bother to read any of the reports as all he does is look at the logs rather than listening to the player. Even just trying to talk with him was a pain as he was very rude and clearly did not want to even try to sort out the reports. Just one example of this incompetence is when threw a grenade in the corner of the map and ANNOUNCED that I was throwing it in the corner when someone who saw me throw the grenade purposely runs into it and gets killed. At this point Darth should read the reports and see what happened and ACKNOWLEDGE that I even said I was throwing a grenade yet I still took a slay because of a false report as it was clear the he didn't even bother to look at my version of the story. At this point I was ready to leave the server because of this incident. Another incident would be where I had ACCIDENTALLY damaged someone as the detective when the person who was damaged who was an inno, just comes up and shoots me even after i apologized for hitting him. The inno was killed by some others but he reported me I was ended up getting slain by Darth. Even after asking him and explaining that it was an accident, he obviously did not care enough to even read my report and just slayed me. After hounding him to tell me why he was doing this, his only excuse that he would bother to tell me was "protocols". What kind of protocol requires you to falsely slay people who have just been rdmed by someone who even lied in his own report. From this experience I would assume that Darth is in no way capable of successfully moderating your server.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Sokiri,Santa qsawz, Hokie

2. qsawz

qsawz VIP

you damamged me with a frag and i killed you so you rdmed me and were slain obviously I didn't know where you threw the frag grenade and you rdmed me with frag in question I can say right now all of darths slays are legitimate and this report is invalid

also it was round one you threw a frag as a detective and damaged me an innocent so I kill you
    then you reported me for rdm this was false and you were slain for the reason of damaging me with a frag grenade accidental rdm is still rdm fyi so here is a way to stay out of that do not throw random grenades that can damage players

tagging @Darth West for obvious reasons

also you didn't tag your witnesses correctly I just came on the forums to check our reports because I love reading them and I find this

@Hokie

(sokiri is not a user and cannot be tagged)
    The Law is darth west's administrator and is aware of this report already and does not need to be tagged

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  3. platty

platty New Member

When you see me throw the grenade and purposely walk into just so you can rdm me, then yes, I was in the right, and even if i wasnt, you could have just asked for health and I would have gladly given it to you but you seemed to take matters into your own hands effectively losing the round to the traitors in the end. This situation could have been handled much better ifthese rash decisions by you and the moderator were never made to begin with.

4. qsawz

qsawz VIP

platty that just rude I didn't know where the frag was and you still accuse me of blatant rdm I know this ruined your rounds and darth was only following protocol I see no reason why this report will be valid

5. Hokie

Hokie New Member

I witnessed darth refuse to unslay someone who rdmed me when i didnt want them slain. I dont understand why he wouldn't revoke the slay.

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

That's because that would require admin discretion and Darth West is not an admin. Therefore, he had to stick to protocol.

7. qsawz

qsawz VIP

Hokie I requested the slay this also has nothing to do with this report and it was rdm on my part ill be happy to explain protocol to you as guilty said its admins discretion

also I got shot with a dragonov and I shot you for no reason because I though it was you it was rdm on my part if I know I rdmed I can request a slay and darth cannot undo it its administrators discretion

8. qsawz

qsawz VIP

a player can request them not to be slain if its a goomba stomp and ONLY IN THAT CASE mods can do that

9. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

The Two Reports Against You
    The first report against you was for throwing a frag grenade that you threw into the corner. This grenade did around 77 damage to another player and your reason to throw it was "To get rid of it". The player you damaged then killed you in fear of his life or self defense. What you did was accidentally damage another player, accidentally Rdm is still rdm. As I told you as a moderator I have to follow my protocol which would be to slay you, regards that the player walked into it. The logs of the incident is down below.
    upload_2014-12-19_5-42-36.png
    The next report on you was the same scenario expect you were killed for it. The logs of that can be found below.
    upload_2014-12-19_5-41-58.png

I would like you to know that I make my judgements on the logs and what the players say. I read all of your responses but they did not justify your actions. Also I gave you plenty time to explain yourself, and you did, but it was still deemed Rdm.

10. platty

platty New Member

Im not going to try to justify my self any more because you are only basing your decisions off of logs. The incident with hokie was basically the same thing which i said in the original report so you can go REREAD it from there

11. qsawz

qsawz VIP

platy your describing rdm however I do notice your trying to describe a WvW case this is the time when you would not have been slain but you did damage and damaging me without reason is what got you slain and for hokie you did the exact same thing as me I do acknowledge you are new to our servers and are not familiar with our rules but mods and players like me are here to help guide you through the rules so you can have a more enjoyable time here we do like having new members but with more members and a recent mass resign makes it harder for our moderators and there superiors who guide them I explained to you in game if you feel your slay was unjust to report darth on the forums for future things and times like this but it is invalid there are players to help you who are not staff but rather helpers who assist staff In there job in keeping the servers of STTT free of bad players a staff member and there superiors take this is kind of feedback on there moderators and how they perform our staff tree works as follows
    player - mod - admin - lead admin and owner these are how reports work advisor and lead are tied because an advisor is a retired lead administrator.
    |
    advisor
    thank you and have a wonderful day

12. platty

platty New Member

Judging from this server it would have some of the newer rdm manager things. With this, you could have watched the death scene of Hokie and the incendiary grenade and CLEARLY see that he purposefully ran into the blast radius of the grenade. But as i said previously all you do is make judgement based off of logs

13. qsawz

qsawz VIP

platty grenades are hard to spot when they are thrown we have an old version of rdm manager because the new ones are buggy you damaged him our staff are not robots they make mistakes you damaged him for no reason did he run past an unided did he do anything traitorous he didn't im in the centre of this report ill gladly assist you ingame
    if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the staff or users they will be glad to help you

14. Hokie

Hokie New Member

Another thing is when we really needed him on the server to make slays he just leaves and there is no mod on.

15. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Quite the contrary, you yourself seem to be quite incompetent at understanding the basic server rules. Regardless if you've warned or not, throwing a grenade as an innocent that causes damage to players needs to have a valid reason behind it, you did not have a reason behind throwing this grenade; therefore, the damage was correctly indicated as RDM, which is why the slays were given out. Judgement of whether a case is considered RDM or not uses both the response of the individual and the damage logs. In your particular case the damage logs indicated that you damaged an innocent and killed an innocent, your response and reason for dealing the damage was then used to determine whether the act was slayable or not; and your reasoning was invalid. All the correct steps were taken by Darth West, and the only one at fault is Platty for his accidental RDMs which ruined the rounds of two players. This report has been found INVALID.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.