Invalid Report against Aspire

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by YoloManeGottiMe, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoloManeGottiMe

YoloManeGottiMe Active Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Aspire
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:36129664
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    Dolls
    Which Round:
    Second round (or first...not too sure)
    Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    Aspire simply RDM-ed me. He involved himself in a fire-fight that was not his business, although the situation I am about to explain was not a fire-fight. A Detective accidentally shot at me, damaging me. The Detective was trying to shoot at some guy that was passing by me. I didn't know what the Detective was doing. After the Detective realized that he shot someone (me) that could have been innocent, he stopped. Aspire instantly assumed that I was the Traitor, so Aspire killed me. I see this as RDM because Aspire did not have any reason to kill me. I did not shoot back at the Detective. I did not shoot at Aspire. I think Aspire deserves a slay. Please let me know how this report goes. Thanks.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    @Muffin did see the report that I sent, but he never slayed Aspire. I am not sure why, but I think that Aspire should be slain, especially since I am bringing it this far.
    Here is a screenshot of the damagelogs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BySyU-Sp5XQ2bkFWd1J0TWZIQjA/view?usp=sharing

2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Hello. I did not slay Aspire because as you said, you were in what was percieved to be an altercation with a Detective. Being that he said he killed you for fighting with the Detective and you were damaged by the detective, I marked the report as invalid. I am sorry, but I will have to find this report just as invalid as it was when it was sent in-game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.