Reload Speed upgrade

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by MasterOfWar, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Well the title is pretty self explanatory, Level ups for reload speed, just like all the other upgrades, this would be costly, as it gives advantage

2. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

+1 if possible but I imagine this to be like the crowbar upgrade or dna there are different levels as you upgrade the price goes up. but I heard you cannot change reload times.

3. Jdog2360

Jdog2360 Regular Member

-1 Absolutely not.

This is something that would be a clear advantage over other players and I don't think is fair in any way. There isn't any way to make this fair.

Next thing you know we have Stopping Power, FMJ Bullets, Juggernaut, and Martyrdom.

4. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Yeah -1 on this particular suggestion. The owner even said he doesn't want people to be veteran powerhouses over the new players.

5. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

-1 too much of an advantage

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

+1 for Jugg XD

7. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

You mean body armor?

8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Lol no...I was just trolling, because we know that there will probably never be a time when they add something that gives the upper hand to veteran players.

9. Jdog2360

Jdog2360 Regular Member

Body armor isn't quite juggernaut. Juggernaut is a movement. Juggernaut is a way of life. In a time of true chaos, only juggernaut is their to save the most precious moments.

10. By tomorrow watch us have gun skins -1

11. WEll the thing is, We already do have overpowered shit lol, Triple harpoon, Insta knife?

12. Snak

Snak Banned

triple harpoon and insta knife is hardly OP compared to increase reloading times say with an ACR in the hands of more accurate sharp shooters

13. My upgrade suggestion was like 1 percent increase reload speed, not like 50 percent.

14. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald