Rejected Refined Sever/Forum rules!

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Rage, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rage

Rage Banned

As the almighty loop hole troll Rage I've been poking around with this servers rules finding and using loop holes in the rules to shrek all the scrubs.

And after all that fun I've decided it's time for my fave part: REFINING THE RULES

Why? Because I wan't help out this community by putting my skill to use.
    This will be long; so hang tight!
    (The changes I've made will be in bold text to help you find it faster.)

Ghosting
    • Using third party chat to inform player of in-game events they are not yet aware of.
    • This includes using in-game private chat, admin chat, steam chat, Skype, TeamSpeak, etc.
    • This includes giving away information about yourself.
    • Any sort of information given to players still alive that alters/changes the games out come is considered ghosting.
    • Using public chat, team chat and spectator chat will ensure you aren't ghosting. Any other forms of communication could result in inadvertently ghosting and we will enforce it.

Forum Rules

Shoutbox Rules

• Text MUST be clearly eligible.
    • The color red is to be used in the shoutbox for important announcements only.
    This merely covers some things, but I still think you guys should input it.

~Rage

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

These are just basic common sense?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

You have to follow the rules before you can make them.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

I don't think we need to refine the rules. A majority of our players use logic to determine whether something is okay or not; not every specific rule needs to be listed, as it is obvious to not do some things. People who are logically impaired/are loophole trolls are dealt with administrative discretion.

We never have a problem with people understanding the rules besides a few once in a while who are clearly arguing them for trolling purposes.

5. Rage

Rage Banned

But why deal with them when you can have it all pointed out, and also I've seen it happen often where players think that it's not ghosting if they merely say to kill someone.
    (And stop fucking bringing up my faults, we all do stupid shit.)

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Our rules are adequately defined.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Illegible. Eligible means something completely different.

8. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

9. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Your efforts to improve the servers and forum rules are greatly appreciated, but I'm pretty sure our players already have the intelligence to follow through with the current rules. If the players question a part of the rules, then the staff (or the more experienced players) can easily answer the questions. I also think the rules don't need any refinement at all considering they're pretty in-depth and the extended rules even expands on the MOTD quite a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.