Posting a (New) Topic

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by DocFox, Jun 8, 2014.

1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Community,

All too often we see newer members of the community post topics that have already been covered somewhere in the community posts; the majority of these posts can been seen in the suggestions.

This is just a little tidbit of information that could ease your troubles and possibly prevent you from getting negative ratings; who knows, it could also get you noticed as someone that knows how to use a forum.

If you are considering a new post, go to the top right of the forums and search for some of the key words of your post. Many times a topic has been covered time and time again. I don't know how many times I have seen the same player model suggested over and over, or even the thought of a spectator deathmatch.

I hope this post will educate you on things such as the community's history and helps us all keep things original.

Thank you for reading!

• Agree x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

I think we should have a thread that covers mostly denied suggestions, and what threads have already been made and discussed about multiple times.

3. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Spectator deathmatch, maps like waterworld community pool revamped and richland, defibrillator. I can name those right off the bat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MtnDewBunney

MtnDewBunney Regular Member

Why is thier no death match sorry for noob question

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
  5. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Because it causes major server lag and could put stress on the server. Personally, fun rounds are all we need.

6. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Wow, according to the ratings, this topic is quite controversial.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Which makes no sense to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I think it's because of......
    Obama

• Funny Funny x 2