Denied Pentrion's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pentrion, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pentrion

Pentrion Jake from State Farm VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pentrion
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:29589008
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=rGwIQHo88hU <-- MUST BE ON WHILST READING FOR FULL EFFECT

It all started when vanilla first map changed to Minecraft City. I spawned right next to the pig pen, and looked at the middle pig, and immediately realized that this was my new friend, and we were going to solve crimes together. His name was Sir Piggy...
    Along comes this mean, brutal, evil, pig hating jerk.... No Face, with his dastardly sidekick yesyesnena...

I was at that moment jumping for joy, enjoying the new found friendship with Sir Piggy, when these two BRUTES come up to me, and demand that I hand over my friend, with talks of bacon, and killing Sir Piggy! I of course was HEAVILY offended, and tried to run, whilst they shot and beat up poor Sir Piggy... Luckily, Sir Piggy is pretty tough, and was able to take their torture for the time being.

Eventually, I, whilst using Sir Piggy's mighty strength to push the bullies away, dropped Sir Piggy, and before I can reach out and save him, they grab him, and start to beat him up, and throw him around.... I am now on my knees, bent over, crying over the loss of my friend.........

After a while, things simmer down, but I NEVER forgot what happened....

A few map changes later, and Sir Piggy and I are truly reunited once more! And No Face is not as strong without his lackey YesYesNena! I frolicked through the grass, and skipped across the beach, so filled with joy, mirth, and plain happiness... For that moment, staring out across the ocean, life felt right for once, and even when I was a T, I felt at peace, as things were now right in the world....

No Face came back though, and this time, he was RUTHLESS! He not only would beat up and take away Sir Piggy, but he even went so far as to throw him into the water to drown, as well as off the map, to sit, alone, just out of reach....

The final time, I had to stand by, crying as hard as I had ever cried before, as he massacred not ONLY Sir Piggy, but Sir Oinken and Sir Curls! The three little pigs were blown over by this big bad wolf of a person, and something inside me just SNAPPED! I felt a fire kick-start inside me, raging like a wildfire, threatening to consume me!

So, I set out, and declared WAR upon No Face! That brutal TYRANT would be brought down! I was Judge, Jury, and the Executioner! JUSTICE WOULD BE ACHIEVED! I grabbed my trusty 12-gauge, and vowed that should No Face ever slip up in ANYWAY, I would gun him down, without remorse, as that is what Sir Piggy would've wanted!

Finally, after many rounds of battle between No Face and I, he began to slip up! His aim had become so crappy from his rage, that he no longer could hit me! So I took the chance, and gunned him down, round after round! Finally, my last time, I saw a white light.... Sir Piggy.... He came back and told me that I was wrong.... Killing No Face for what he did was too much... I had now become the evil that No Face once was... So, I set down my weapons, and I once again picked up my friend, hugged him tight, and walked slowly into the light, vowing to return a changed man....

I am that new man, and beg for the chance to show it! I wish to show that what I have become is something better! Something nicer! Something that Sir Piggy would be PROUD OF!

Note: The final map when I got Karma Banned, I kept getting RDM'd by a guy named Narwhal every other round, and had to kill him every time... :/
    If not for him, karma ban wouldn't have happened as Narwhal did this 3 times.....
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Ask No Face​

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

You were karma banned. It expires in 27 minutes.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were banned by @CONSOLE for Karma too low, it will respond at it's earliest convenience.

On a serious note, it's a karma ban, wait it out.

4. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

But Sir Piggy :'( WE MUST REUNITE THEM!!!

5. Pentrion

Yeah, I'll just wait it out, but would like to know how karma bans effect one's record....

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Not much really. You just get a ban saying you were karma banned. Karma offenses don't stack.

7. Pentrion

Oh, alright. Thanks!

8. Pentrion

May I request that since I served my ban, that this topic be closed unless anyone else has some sort of comment to make?
    Thanks, and sorry for the ridiculous appeal but I knew that wether or not I appealed this, I would server the slay so I decided to make it interesting and humorous. For those who want the true story here's the short and sweet edition: between joking t-baiting from No Face and a constant RDM'r called Narwhal, I got karma banned, and was told to make an appeal and that if I wanted it could be a little ridiculous considering the situation as well as it's just a Vanilla karma ban... If I have upset anyone by making this joke-styled appeal, then I do apologize and would like to hear from you, so I can tell you that this is not normal for me, but everyone has to make a joke about something every now and then or else you go crazy and take things way too seriously... Plus, this is at least a touching joke story and not some swear/slur filled troll post!

9. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Of course! Thank you for asking. Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.