Never did one of these :O

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The Seventh, Aug 23, 2014.

1. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hey there!

Looks like a lot of older members are formally introducing/re-introducing themselves, so why not hop on the bandwagon? I've got no fancy titles to add like Slicck, and frankly my best attempt would look something like this:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, it outshines anything they could possibly make, and I don't like to show off, so I'll save them the shame and keep my amazing titles to myself ;). Damn, that title does look good though.

My first day on the servers was sometime mid-September 2013, although I was only on for less than an hour and didn't return again for a few months (shortly after I had just bought Garry's Mod, so I was sort of new to the whole 'community' scene). I joined this wonderful community on what I consider to be my actual first day on the very last day of January this year. I joined the game of an old friend of mine after I had been taking a short break from TTT, and stuck around ever since. The people in the community, the unique, yet simple pointshop system, and the lack of flamboyant models or guns gave this community a special environment that I knew I would want to be a part of. I still firmly believe to this day that these servers are some of the best out there, and I've yet to have more fun playing Garry's Mod anywhere else.

I applied for a mod position shortly after. I didn't think I had the best of chances due to my short time played, but nevertheless, I was accepted on to the team by Killamarshall (To any potential applicants, be confident in yourself!). Unfortunately due to computer issues we don't see him much anymore, but maybe he'll rejoin us some day. I moderated for another approximately 2 months. In mid April I was given the opportunity by ComPeter to become an administrator, for which I cannot think him enough.

Unfortunately, near the end of June, I ended up resigning due to some time constraints that kept me occupied for most of the day. However, approximately a month after that I was able to return as a moderator under Sinz, and then once again as an admin under Event Horizon. Sometime between then and now I was placed under Slicck, and I am still as proud to be a part of this community as I ever was before. My current mod team and any mod teams I've had in the past have been awesome, regardless of changes that have been made. I've made a ridiculously large amount of friends here, and this experience has not only been a lot of fun, but has also helped me grow as a person.

As for who I am outside of the community, I'm generally a pretty quiet person, which also tends to carry over to when I play video games. I become social with people I know well, however otherwise you'd find me a man of few words. I'm currently going into my senior year of high school, and hope to eventually go into computer science or software engineering. I try to be serious, but I also find TTT hilariously fun, so even though I don't say much, seeing a "lol" from me isn't rare.

While I don't talk much on my own, I'm not unapproachable and if anyone ever needs anything, don't hesitate to talk to me about it! I'm more than willing to help out with whatever you need.

These servers have not only provided me with hours upon hours of entertainment, but also with a large batch of friends that make being a part of this community infinitely more enjoyable. While I won't be tagging anyone, I appreciate each and every one of these friends more than anyone could imagine. It's been quite a long road since I first hit "Connect" onto a Serious TTT Server, and hopefully it's a road that still has a ways to go before it reaches it's end.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. ur cute heh

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Good to know more about you The Seventh. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Seventh, your awesome <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Spectral

Spectral VIP

Who are you again?

6. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Welcome to the forums.....Oh wait

7. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Did I not get tagged in this intro @The Seventh? I see how it is. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

Did you read it entirely Megatron?

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

now you have

10. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

What a punk. ;)

11. Alpha Wolfy