Dev Map I'm working on (ttt_trainyard), need opinions

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by hankster112, Feb 20, 2015.

1. hankster112

hankster112 Active Member

So I'm working on a TTT map set in an old trainyard, with the premise being that it's being partially used by the Combine as a transportation checkpoint, with the Innocent being "rebels" and the traitors as Combine sympathizers. The traitors will be able to use various combine equipment to stop the innocents, such as making a Razortrain plow through the map, call in a headcrab canister airstrike, and even a Combine helicopter! (I'm still debating on whether that's too overpowered though, I'll probably release 2 variants of the map, one with and one without that ability) I've posted some screenshots on how it's coming, let me know what you think.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks good so far. I don't think headcrabs are the way to go and a combine hell is just op. The train idea is genious however. I think once you're done you should add some secret spots and stuff, those are pretty good on maps.

3. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

Exploding luggage?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Great job so far. Maybe when you've completed this map you could post it as a map suggestion to be tested on our servers. :)

5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Make sure to remove the Helicopter & Headcrab launcher trap.

Untrackable damage that isn't in the logs is not something Staff want to deal with.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

I love the train idea. +1 for the idea on exploding luggage too (similar to turtles on datmap as I imagine it), if you can swing it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1