Leaving (kind of)

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Firedraft, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Firedraft

Firedraft VIP

If you read this before it was changed I was trying to say i'm a guy, by digging my lie deeper sorry .-.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  2. Sleeping Dawg

Sleeping Dawg c o o l b o y s VIP

B-b-b, But you just came here..... :^(

[​IMG]

3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

well that was.......short..........

4. zezus

zezus VIP

Hmmmmm, don't take this personal but I feel like you and your brother are the same person.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. zezus

zezus VIP

I don't see how its creepy.
    You joined on Monday and were SO ecstatic to be apart of the community an get to know everyone, had people make u sigs and posted a lot. 2 days later you're all of a sudden bored and done with gaming entirely even though I see you on CONSTANTLY, You're leaving but your brother LOVES the community yet none of us have ever heard about him til now.
    You're also giving you labtop to him for his birthday? seems weird that'd you just give away your labtop brother or not.
    Just stating what i see and what i "think" i see is a fake, so i mean unless you've skyped or been on mic or ANYTHING with someone in the community, theres no real justification.
    Sorry but not sorry.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. zezus

zezus VIP

Well i hope everything get's better and that your brother enjoys the server.
    Like I was saying not trying to be rude just stating what i seen.

7. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I hope you feel better and decide to come back but I'm afraid that I lie in the same boat as Zezus. It's sort of fishy. Also, you changed your profile pic from one girl to a totally different girl... I wasn't going to say anything but since we are on the topic.

8. CDriscoll

Well you shouldn't. You're beautiful. You're unique. You have certain qualities in you that, well, no one else can possess because that's what makes you, you. You don't have to "fit in" or anything because you are perfect the way you are. Hell, you would give your laptop to your brother. I'm sure no one else in this community would do that. Lol!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

How can someone NOT take that personally? Aha...

10. Chronos

Chronos VIP

[​IMG]
    obviously, impersonating another person, no the first time its happened

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
  11. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Let's not bring up the past.

Thank you.

12. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

Guys...

what if he's just got multiple personalities?

13. CDriscoll

Huh? Let's not speak about him/her like they're not here... They are still human with feelings and still going to see this...

14. Sam

Sam VIP

Maybe its for the best-- you're always welcome to come back.

15. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

@CDriscoll
    How does that even imply the OP is not here? It's a statement addressing the other repliers.

Anyways, even though I've never played with you, hopefully you come back soon. :>

16. Chronos

Chronos VIP

what's wrong with the past

lel

17. CDriscoll

That's not what that means...

18. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

Bye

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

No, but seriously if she wants to leave (going by your word) let her leave who cares if it's a guy if she wants to give her laptop to her "brother" for her birthday let her no need to debate if she's a guy or a girl just say goodbye and move on.

20. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

Just wanna let you know that this community welcomes all types of people as long as they abide by the rules. If they can't, then I assure you that they are talked to. This community is full of people who would welcome the "real" you, but if you really have to leave, we can respect that.

Farewell.