I'm Very Sorry

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Neon Barbarian, May 5, 2014.

?

Do you forgive me?

1. Yeah, I forgive you can't wait for you to comeback to STTT

37 vote(s)
    84.1%
  2. No, Stay the hell away from STTT I never want you here again

7 vote(s)
    15.9%
  1. Dear STTT,

I would like to start off by saying i'm so sorry. I cant even put it into words. I would rather you guys hear it from me then from someone else. I while ago there was an incident involving me. That incident being, well do you remember when I had put up that picture on the Post Your Faces thread, I took them off because they were not really me. I honestly had no idea what I was doing looking back on it I feel really mad about it. Only a few people know about, like I said before I would rather you guys have the story by me and not someone else. The girl I pretended to be in the photo her name was Nichole Cable. She is dead. When I first did this I did not she was dead. Then I started doing some research and back story on it. I found out that she was kidnapped and killed. I honestly felt like total shit. Someone notified the leads and owner. Thats why that one day if you remember in shoutbox angel asked me to go on steam. Thats what it was about. So basically i am so sorry for what I did. I want you guys to know that im sorry. It took me a really long time to finally decide to put this into words. Another reason I did this is because im coming back soon (1-3 weeks) so I just want sometime for you all to think about. As you can tell there is a poll at the top, decide if you forgive me or not. If you don't so be it, I will not return to the STTT servers, I find some other server. But this server I have to say has one of the best players, Staff, and not to mention best owner I have ever played with. It's gunna be hard to find something to replace all you guys.

Sincerely
    Neon Barbarian,

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

NO STAY AWAY YOU SICK PERSON!!!! No im just kidding neon i will always love you <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You are forgiven by me. Now come back to the staff this week so we can all love you some more. :D

4. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

As long as you don't ever do something like that again, then you should be fine. Welcome back (hopefully).

5. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

No worries Neon, we all do things we are not proud of and we all make mistakes. There should be no reason to why you can not stay here; for those who disagree and say you shouldn't be allowed to stay are mental. Live and let live.

6. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Does it really matter? The internet is full of lies, so it's not that uncommon to have situations like this. I think you should come back to STTT because it's a great server.

7. Take a break let it fade away then come back I guess even though thats really wrong and you also made the sandy hook joke which is pretty much a low blow but do what you want I dont control youre life.

8. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I always offer forgiveness. You are fine with me as long as you do not do something like that again. That was sick and cruel but you didn't fully know.

9. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

The only thing that would be worrying is if you can lie about something as little as looks who's to say there haven't been more and even bigger lies?
    Either way, some will forgive you, some won't, but why not stay and try to prove yourself instead of running away?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Very true.

11. Chronos

Chronos VIP

lol
    People actually believed that was really neon? It IS the internet after all.

12. Snak

Snak Banned

Just read the story on her, wow that's terrible..

13. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

I still wanted my face lift. I still love you. ;) Why not apply again? You were a good mod.

14. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Good people are always doing bad things, noone is an exception. Things like this forces you to learn from your mistakes and whatnot, this is how life is.

15. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

There's been times where I have look down on you for your behavior and childish acts. Although, I feel I have done the same things at times and it's something that has to be forgiven because no one is perfect. You also didn't do anything extremely bad to make us not forgive you or to think bad of you. Things may happen. Just be more honest, and if you still have some honest confessions you need to make, you should do so because if you hang on to it you might even feel worse and people may look down on you for it or lose respect or trust for you. Either way, I forgive and hope to see improvements along the line.

16. I cant reapply because I dont have my computer I am borrowing a computer that cant handle .exe files

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Im confused D:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

Its happens Neon, even the best of us can do things we regret, but what matters is if you learn from the experience and better yourself from it.

19. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

This. Just be yourself and people will love you for who you are. It's not worth it to pretend to be someone else and have superficial relationships based on your false persona.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Don't be so hard on yourself about this. It's understandable why you did that, but you should embrace your appearance, not pretend to be someone else. Everyone wants to be skinnier, prettier, stronger,etc. But in the end you have to accept who you are and try to be happy with it. It was unfortunate that the girl you pretended to be was... Her...That doesn't make you a bad person, you didn't know. We(mostly) all forgive you, you should forgive yourself too. You should also come back too, there are many people that would like to see you come back after you've been gone for so long.

• Agree Agree x 1