Breed the Love, Harpoon RDM and Ghosting

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Orion, Mar 27, 2014.

?

Should his PM be considered as ghosting?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Name of Player : Breed the Love

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:22509686

Time of Ocurrence : 9:35 AM (-3 Brazilia Time)

Reason for Report : 67thway : He got a harpoon and randomly killed me for no reason then started to spam the door. Island : He PM'd me with who RDM'd him, I think this would be ghosting, but I'm leaving a poll just for sure

Evidence : Prints

[​IMG]
    Scoreboard proving that he killed 1 innocent player (me)

[​IMG]
    My body with his harpoon and him spamming the door

[​IMG]
    The PM

[​IMG]
    Console log with start round message saying I'm innocent, and You were killed by Breed the Love, he was a INNOCENT

2. Reason why I told you to kill him was so we could get him killed because he RDM'd me as a detective and no mods were, I was doing street justice, and he was inno so tell me why is smiley not being banned or slain for of his crimes now?

3. plus to add he has prop killed 3 people and RDM'd me 4 times and 3 others 1 times. so bannable right, no logs to prove but ask the players who were on, including commander up there.

4. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

It is indeed ghosting. Any contact between a living player and a dead player involving the game is ghosting.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This is definitely ghosting. Even if there are no moderators online, you do not break rules or revenge RDM or even ghost to tell people to kill someone. We have a report player/staff section for a reason.

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

It's a ghosting! He's haunting us all!

But yeah, it's ghosting because he's telling you to check something and that can change the outcome of a match.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  7. BULL, I ASKED him to kill MR. SMILEY that is all because he was RDMing people and he was NOT BANNED BUT I WAS?!?!?!!?!!? WHY?!?!?!!?!
    and so now I get a 42 day ban on all servers, THIS is not ghosting unless I tell them something I they do not know, I said nothing about what he is, what he did, or what he has done, this is not ghosting, can you not ask players to do something? WELL BAN EVERYONE because so many people d0 this.

GO back and take the PM's because this is not ghosting I KNOW what I DID and I KNOW what GHOSTING IS now don't tell me shit.

and MANGO I did not break a single damn rule doing this, RDM's SURE!!!! but the ghosting part it's bullshit if you don't know exactly what happened.

ALLOW me to EXPLAIN

So, we get into a game on the map Island, one round I become a detective, so I go about doing my job when suddenly I'm being followed by "Mr. Smiley" who was holding a wheel with his magneto stick and he follows me into a house and then prop kills me, I report him I believe I did. so after that I asked commander to go and kill him for STREET justice, but all of you think that this is ghosting for just asking a player to kill someone, he doesn't have to follow what I asked and all I said was "KILL MR. SMILEY he rdm'd me" as you see up in the picture, but I said nothing else to include "WHAT he was" this I believe is not ghosting because he was an RDMing son of a bitch and deserved to get killed. so why do I get the ban of all people?? Why not ban Mr smiley and not me, ah well if this is ghosting it was not clarified asking a player to do something that is alive is ghosting, GO LOOK AT THE DANG RULES if you think you know shit. This should not be considered ghosting since he RDM'd people at 10x's and the LEFT!

ghosting is when you tell a player "Hey this guy is a T" or "You are the last innocent" or "beware of so and so" or "I died from so and so" or "I am here and there" or "I called a KOS on so and so" I know the rules and I know I didn't break the rule of ghosting."

all I said was MR. smiley had RDM'd me and I would like him killed, commander did not follow it and in turn he reports me, well good job for doing a mods job but you aren't a mod so stop reporting unless it is in dire need you darn jerk.

Is asking a player to kill someone just because you want them to die considered ghosting? If so better ban everyone cause I believe a lot of people have done this, and I bet all the mods have done it before, so why ban me now?

Is it because you don't like me? Is it because you want to ban me and not deal with the trouble of going through of slaying me? Well I can see that happening because you're jobs as mods and admins are tough I know how it feels, but if you can't HANDLE the job then please RESIGN!

literally you guys are fucking stupid to believe a kid who was only playing with me for like 20 mins and this little kid reports me for asking him to do something he didn't follow, he didn't have to report me he could have told me "Oh, breed, you know that is considered ghosting, please don't ask players that are alive to kill someone and what not" but no he was to report EVERYONE because he wants to.

or maybe he got a bit ticked off because I killed him with that harpoon, LOL what a child he is.

I've been playing a lot longer than most people have been playing on here but in turn veterans always get the worst kind of treatment, nice representation of America.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You saying Mr. Smiley RDM'd you automatically confirms him as a proven innocent, which the players would not have known otherwise. That is considered ghosting; if it were me, I would have then marked him as friendly.

Also, telling someone to kill someone is basically the same thing as calling a KOS; after all, it's Kill on Sight. So, yes, this was ghosting.

I banned you because you felt the need to break the rules, because another player was. We have this thread to report players.

After this post, I can certainly tell you that your ban will not be lifted. Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.