Answered Are you allowed to KOS for someone picking up sniper ammo?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by MAJOR NEIL, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAJOR NEIL

MAJOR NEIL Member

Pacifist was doing this and I want to now, if a dude had a MAC and you push sniper ammo into him and he grabs it, is that kosable?

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

No, this player could have picked up ammo for an intervention, a detective rifle.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Also, I want to encourage you to search for related subjects before posting. A lot of the time, like this one, the topic has already been covered.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Simply to add to this.

What if its like 10 seconds into the round and you have been with said player since the start and he walks over sniper ammo picking it up but has a mac? Would that be allowed?

And/or You dont leave their side because you are one of those annoying following types and know that they do not have an intervention.

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Masterj

Masterj VIP

If this ever happens though, stay far away from said person. If I see a person pick up ammo not related to their weapon I just go the opposite way especially if they pick up smg ammo.

7. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

I watched this guy pick up smg ammo 20 seconds into the round when he had a shotgun, so i killed him and he was a t and had a mp7 and i got slain.

8. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

It happened to me as well.
    but the report was declined because of the stupid " he had a mp7" reason when I did not take it out at all.

9. Mr Butters

Wait are you saying you killed someone or someone killed you?

10. NeverEnding

Someone killed me because of that.

11. Mr Butters

Well, the staff member makes that word v word I think because they know you had the T weapon but there is no way to prove you didn't take it out.

In any case the only way to prove that you did not pull it out and they did infact RDM you based on you picking up an ammo type that did not belong to your primary would be a recording.

12. NeverEnding

Anyway it was a long time ago, I can't remember much except for that incident, I don't even know who is the accused and the mod handling,

But here is the funny part,
    let's say there are 7 people in the server, there is no detective and only 1 traitor.
    I saw a person holding shotgun picking up smg ammo, can we kos for it?

13. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

When that happens, I usually interrogate the traitor until they break and start shooting me.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

I have no idea why I started laughing so hard at this xD

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. NeverEnding

Fair enough, but that wasn't the point.

Some people just kos you for picking up ammo, but they twist their word by saying "he was holding a mp7, that is why I shot him"
    and since you don't have video proof, it's going to be a word vs word scenario, no slay was given and the case was dropped

There is nothing wrong with that, I usually play with people mind so that they will start traiting.

17. Mr Butters

Some people just blatantly RDM you, then say I heard a KOS and TA-DA nothing can be done.

18. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

It's how he worded it. xD

"I just interrogate them until they start shooting at me." xD

19. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

yea until you get caught because the staff were being super attentive that day and then from then on, we can't really believe you >.>

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Mr Butters

The real question is why are staff not always attentive ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.