Denied ★☆DarkLies☆★'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ★☆DarkLies☆★, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Acioux
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:76169743
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was still knew, so getting use to the game and all the rules. I killed a guy after he naded a group which in the rules is CONSIDERED TRAITOROUS!!!! So I killed him, and of course he'd get mad and report right? He reported RDM and after I got killed by everyone at the beginning of a new round, I decided I wasn't going to wait 10 minutes for the next, and left without answering to why I killed him. I am now though?!?!?! He did something traitorous and I killed him there, that's why you should unban me so I don't have to wait the next 3 days to get unbanned... Broke no rules :D..........
    Evidence of Innocence:
    :);):cool::ROFLMAO::eek::eek:

2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

You didn't reply to the RDM report, which is the reason you were slain, in future, respond to your RDM reports.

You were banned by @Krys for RDM and Leave

In the future respond to your RDM reports, staff will slay you if you don;t respond as it makes you look guilty.

3. Okay so is anything going to happen?

4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

He will respond when he gets online.

5. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

From investigating I found the logs for that round. I was server hoping to handle reports given to me via steam. bSun Sora had informed me about you RDMing him and leaving. As I was not there for that round and you had left, all I could do was go off the logs.

Copy paste version:
    00:06 Communist La Vie [traitor] bought an armor
    00:08 jakew100 [traitor] bought a C4
    00:08 Jack Nippleson [traitor] has damaged bSun Sora [innocent] for 3 damages with falling or prop-killing
    00:08 Jack Nippleson [traitor] fell and lost 1 HP
    00:14 Mah'alleinir [innocent] fell and lost 41 HP
    00:14 NecroTed [innocent] fell and lost 3 HP
    00:14 bSun Sora [innocent] has damaged Jack Nippleson [traitor] for 10 damages with a M16
    00:14 bSun Sora [innocent] has damaged Jack Nippleson [traitor] for 18 damages with a M16
    00:15 bSun Sora [innocent] has damaged Jack Nippleson [traitor] for 10 damages with a M16
    00:15 bSun Sora [innocent] has damaged Jack Nippleson [traitor] for 18 damages with a M16
    00:15 bSun Sora [innocent] has damaged Jack Nippleson [traitor] for 10 damages with a M16
    00:15 bSun Sora [innocent] has damaged Jack Nippleson [traitor] for 18 damages with a M16
    00:15 bSun Sora [innocent] has killed Jack Nippleson [traitor] with a M16
    00:18 Traiterous(Inflicting-Wounds) [innocent] has damaged bSun Sora [innocent] for 83 damages with a shotgun
    00:19 bSun Sora [innocent] has damaged Traiterous(Inflicting-Wounds) [innocent] for 18 damages with a M16
    00:19 bSun Sora [innocent] has damaged Traiterous(Inflicting-Wounds) [innocent] for 10 damages with a M16
    00:23 Traiterous(Inflicting-Wounds) [innocent] has identified the body of Jack Nippleson [traitor]
    00:23 bSun Sora [innocent] has damaged Traiterous(Inflicting-Wounds) [innocent] for 18 damages with a M16
    00:23 bSun Sora [innocent] has damaged Traiterous(Inflicting-Wounds) [innocent] for 10 damages with a M16
    00:23 bSun Sora [innocent] has damaged Traiterous(Inflicting-Wounds) [innocent] for 18 damages with a M16
    00:24 bSun Sora [innocent] has damaged Traiterous(Inflicting-Wounds) [innocent] for 18 damages with a M16
    00:24 bSun Sora [innocent] has killed Traiterous(Inflicting-Wounds) [innocent] with a M16
    00:24 Mah'alleinir [innocent] has damaged bSun Sora [innocent] for 61 damages with a shotgun
    00:24 Mah'alleinir [innocent] has killed bSun Sora [innocent] with a shotgun

As you can see nobody threw a nade of any sort. I don't know Sora's forum name but I will message via Steam.

6. ZZ idk what to say then im just embarrassed I got everything wrong

7. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

Don't worry about it, you can't be expected to remember every round and details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.