Haxs or Ham?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Pacifist, Sep 13, 2014.

?

Is Brighteverlasting really hacking? or Is he in HAM MODE.

1. Ham mode

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  2. Hax mode

37 vote(s)
    90.2%
  1. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Take a look at the video below. Then answer the pole. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

I'd say he is wallhacking and Aimbotting the last 2 shots seem suspicious and made me believe he is Aimbotting And the First kill in the other clips The detective kill made me suspicious about him Wallhacking And the last kill... Either he has fully upgraded radar where he radar scans every 5 Seconds Or obviously wallhack.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Could be just years of (he sounded pretty pubescent) practice/aiming, could be a hack that includes humanisation, like a drag instead of a snap-to.

Go to 1:02, you see him walk up aiming at the floor near his feet, then sort of snaps upto his head. I didn't notice this first time as a lot of cautious players have generally jitty movements.

As for the other clips, it's like he wasn't even aiming, and it looked to me like he was watching that Brisk guy thru the wall.

I'm gonna say hacks. He was nice to try but there's no way this guy knew where Brisk was and knew to pull out his mp7.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pacifist

There is no amount of training to get that good. even players as good as sephr screw up. also notice that the clips from stalingrad were when there were no mods on. The one on dolls had staff on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Pacifist

Not to mention he swaps from 4 diff guns, Usually people get good with 1 or 2 guns and thats it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. i say report him so it can be dealt with.

7. Pacifist

I did. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8. Mattchew

Mattchew Supporter

I'm calling aimbot you can see the snapping. Also he has a binded key to snap to the head.

• Like Like x 1
  9. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

He's a hacker, make a report on him and use this video and watch his first kill, he's aiming towards his chest then he snaps to his hit-box (not his head, his hit-box).
    The second kill is a little less noticable since it was fast paced, however whenever he was able to hit him on the head he instantly snapped towards it.
    The third kill it is a little easier to see, but as he shoots his gun doesn't move any where else besides his head.
    This guy is hacking and I suggest you make a report with the video.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pacifist

I have reported him. Please continue to vote on the pole. The more people who vote, the more who agree and want him to be banned.

11. Pacifist

May I also report that he has a cracked garrys mod and a cracked CSS game.

12. Hello, bright here. First and foremost id like to say that i am honored (?) to be accused of hacking... What turned out as a friendly competition between me and pacifist has turned into.... this. Id like to clarify a few things, as i feel it is my responsibility. Id also like to say that i will NOT be voting in the poll. Something that pacifist declined to mention is that i have over 5000 hours on CSS because my school hosts a lan party every friday that plays a cracked copy of CSS 1.6 (i could put it here) and i have become very good, i would like to think, at aiming and response time. I play OSU in my free time, those of you who dont know what that is, google it, and the beatmaps (name of the songs) can get pretty crazy for those of you who have played over 4 hours, you would know. Those are.... a breeze for me. Throughout my 'experience' on CSS i have learned that with most guns at least, its good to start aiming upper torso/neck so that your recoil carries your gun up to the killzone; the head. Many of the guns i was using in the alleged "hack clips" were low-recoil guns, for that specific purpose, to control & kill. in the clip where i killed brisk (RIP buddy) since the T sign only becomes clearer with distance, i thought it was an innocent, and my 'method' of getting headshots does not require many shots to kill, so only by the very last shot did i realize my mistake. what a few of you said was "wallhacks" in the first clip, was actually me going back to go and search the detective to see if he had any D guns, finding a man, killing said man, and then getting a radar blip saying where the last man was. I realize that i may not be in the best of lights currently, but i would like to at least attempt to reassure you that i do not hack, and never will.
    Thanks for reading that.
    TL;DR: Just read it. It explains most if not all of it

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
    • Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. also i dont have a cracked garrysmod, and the cracked CSS isnt linked to my steam accoutn pacifist, thats misinformation ;)

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Pacifist

It really does not matter now, this is up to the moderators to decide. The pole is still up.

15. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

That was quite an obvious hack. No explanation in the world, not even 5,000 hours, can explain that (We are all human, and that means we cannot get headshots 100% of the time in a game, regardless of the game). You were firing around a corner before you even saw people on several occasions, and to add on you killed brisk. I've dealt with a bunch of hackers myself. Not saying im a trustworthy person to listen to, but I can say this is quite an obvious hack. Its cute you are trying to appeal this.

• Like Like x 1
  16. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Your claim of playing "over 5000 hours on CSS" is most likely impossible to proven since you claim that you play a cracked version.
    I know people who have set world records on some of the hardest beats on osu! hell they ever have 1500+ hours on the game, yet they suck at any shooter games.
    Also, if you watch the video, go to 1:04, and slow down the video to 0.5 speed, you can notice that you snapped to his head, that is not something that you can get if you "practice", that's something called hacking.
    @Angelx Tagging her so she can see if you are or aren't aimbotting. (She's a CSS fanatic)

17. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

@Pacifist Please refrain from making polls like that. Calling a player a "Little Bitch" is harassment and unacceptable. While it is fine to have a poll on this matter, you have to be aware of how your words can affect people.

18. Pacifist

Ah yes. I am very sorry for this. He has cuased me a great deal of pain on the server all day today. It will not happen again.

19. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Dear, Teezy. According to you, he aimbot-ed at 1:04. However if you slow it at 0.25 speed, you can see that he moved his aim from down to up..( as an evidence, you can see that he missed a bullet or 2 while swiping up(to left)) he did not snip the hitbox.. Also, to Pacifist, quick switching is not hacking. The command to do so is "hud_fastswitch 1", which enables you to switch weapons on key press. As far as the kill on his t buddy goes he was already at headline and it's not that hard to kill a person with perfect headline. (again, i saw no snapping) we should check the shop logs if he had bought a radar or not. If he had not, then he is pretty much a hacker.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

Hes ham for hacking

• Creative Creative x 2